Build Confidence and Seize Opportunities. Secure HNW Clients against Intensifying Competition
The HNW sector controls over 60% of financial wealth in Canada. By 2020, 45% of this market will be retired. Are you prepared for the massive wave of wealth transfer?
Implement targeted strategies to win and keep HNW clients. In an exclusive forum designed for private wealth executives, acquire progressive tools from innovators. Gather practical wisdom on how to adapt your service, improve experience, enhance acquisition and build a competitive workforce.
Engage and satisfy the next generation of investors with expectations and behaviours unlike their predecessors. Take advantage of the recovering economy, evolve your business model to significantly grow your AUM.
Rise above the challenge and ensure you are the investment manager of choice.
Your first step – This Conference!
Take away 12 practical strategies to differentiate and build your assets:
- Improve client acquisition: Gain investor confidence and drive HNW market growth
- Intergenerational wealth transfer: Ease transitions and keep beneficiaries’ loyalty
- Luxury brands: Utilize lifestyle marketing to reach your target audience
- Affluent families: Grow AUM and AUA by focusing on family wealth and needs
- Web 2.0: Satiate on-demand lifestyles and capture clients via digital channels
- Increase profit margin: Unlock opportunities to target the Ultra High Net Worth
- Expand client base: Cultivate relationships using referrals and strategic alliances
- Customize services: Retain assets by catering to women and next generation investors
- Increase satisfaction: Leverage estate and tax planning to better value preposition
- Talent management: Develop a succession roadmap for a competitive workforce
- Mitigate risks: Explore insurance and risk strategies to protect clients’ assets
- Philanthropy: Attract clients who want to preserve their legacy through common good